venerdì 13 aprile 2012

SunBonnet Sue

Some years ago, the daughter of a friend of mine gave me a book about SunBonnet Sue as a Christmas present. I don't do a lot of applique... but my mother-in-law asked a cake-carrier as Easter-gift and I thought that Sue was just the perfect decoration for the task, and she is: she is so fresh and lovely! Here two season: Summer and Fall:

Qualche anno fa, la figlia di un'amica mi ha regalato per Natale un libro su SunBonnet Sue. Non faccio molto applique... ma mia suocera mi ha chiesto un porta-torta come regalo di Pasqua ed ho pensato che Sue fosse la decorazione perfetta ed infatti lo è: è così fresca e adorabile! Ecco qua 2 stagioni: l'Estate e l'Autunno:


By the way, the cake-carrier is lovely and very very useful (yes, I obviously kept one: Summer for my mother-in-law, Spring for my mum and Fall for me!) :-)

Inoltre, il porta-torta è adorabile e molto, molto utile (certo, ovviamente ne ho tenuto uno: l'Estate per mia suocera, la Primavera per mia mamma e l'Autunno per me!) :-)

Nessun commento: