mercoledì 11 gennaio 2012

Quilt Along Wednesday #1

Ta-daaa! It seems I managed to did all my homework, so far, this month!
I'm busy tearing away the quilting in my Second Course Sampler (that's my UFO Challenge number 5), I'm a good point with my Color Palette Challenge of January and I did the exercises for the first Wednesday of this Quilt-A-Long, hosted by Leah Day. Next will be the 2012 Free Motion Quilting Challenge, but I definitely think I can manage (so far...)
So here's my production... ok, not so much of it, but it is a start!

 Here is a close-up, I'm very proud of me: I used to think that stippling was not my piece of cake, because I'm a sort of "control-freak" somewhat and this smooth transition of forms that freeely blend together was too anarchy for my tastes... well, I think things are changing!

Let's go to Free Motion Quilting Project to see all the Quilt-Along Wednesdays

1 commento:

Leah ha detto...

Excellent! Your stippling looks terrific and I think you could definitely stitch this over a real quilt. Can't wait to see what you do next week!