mercoledì 14 gennaio 2009

ATC


Eccolo! Il mio primo ATC (Artist Trading Card)
Mi sono iscritta al Birthday ATC Swap organizzato dalla vulcanica Kate North (really Kate, I'm learning so much from your blog, thank you very much!) e questa è la mia prima prova... è anche il mio primo ATC in assoluto, così spero sarete indulgenti...
L'occasione (come si capisce dal titolo dello swap) è il compleanno di Sheila, in Scozia, che compie gli anni oggi ed alla quale faccio tanti tantissimi auguri di buon compleanno!
Here I am! My first ever ATC (Artist Trading Card)
Some months ago I enrolled myself at the Birthday ATC Swap organized by the volcanic Kate North (really Kate, I'm learning sooo much from your blog, thank you very much!) and this is my first attempt... it is my first ever ATC, too, so I hope you'll be kind with me...
The occasion (as you can easily say from the title of the swap) is the birthday of Sheila, in Scotland, that is today, so I wish Sheila all my best for her birthday!

1 commento:

Cindystar ha detto...

ciao Silvia, tutto bene!
spiegami una cosa, ma ora queste belle cartoline trapuntate le spedite alla destinataria del compleanno? mi sembra un'idea carinissima, per esercitarsi a quiltare e festeggiare un compleanno!
bacione one one!