I receive this award from Ramona, my secret partner for the ALQS2 hosted by Kate.
I really thank her for this!
Well, I must say 6 things I'm happy about (that's the rule... and then I must pass the award to other six blogs... really difficult choice!).
Ok, let's start...
- I'm happy and thankful for my husband: he's the love of my life, today more than 13 years ago...
- I'm happy for his daughter: she's not mine, but she is so affectionate and we have such a beautiful time together!
- I'm happy for the rest of my family: my parents, my brother, my family-in-law: they all love me and I love them all, too
- I'm happy for my friends: they such a bless in my life!
- I'm happy for my home: from my window I can see the hills and the castle of my adopted town and feeling in peace
- I'm happy because I has been lucky enough to have parents who love me dearly, and I have a honest job, roof over my head, breakfast, lunch and dinner every day and no famine, no war in my life.
And now, I give this award to:
- Ramona, with her mix-and-match of Surgery and Quilt... well, it's all about sewing, isn'it ;)... so brilliant!
- TulipanoBlu, the wonderful patroness of Patchwork Caffè
- Kate, a volcano of ideas!
- Francesca, who gave a boost to our forum with her "Sewing together"!
- Cindystar, excellent cook and proud mother of 6-say-6 sons, how can she manages, heaven only knows!
- my quilting-friends, Francesca e Marina: they haven't a blog, but this is an entirely brand new year! So, who knows?!